Check out organizational psychologist Adam Grant’s new podcast, WorkLife (from TedTalks). In this episode titled “How to Trust People you Don’t Like,” he explores the benefits of wilderness/adventure experiences among groups of people, and how they are implemented to foster trust, reduce interpersonal conflict and develop interconnectedness. He includes interviews with NASA astronauts and the wilderness therapist who takes them out on wilderness excursions to prepare them for long tours on the International Space Station.
EXPERIENCE + PROCESS = INSPIRED CHANGEAdventure therapy is an emerging, cutting-edge treatment model in the psychotherapy field, which focuses on physically active and experiential approaches that engage, challenge and educate.
- Help! My Team is Falling Apart! October 4, 2018
- Why High Employee Turnover Is So Expensive August 28, 2018
- TRENDS IN TEAM BUILDING FOR 2018 August 17, 2018
- The 5 Love Languages in the Workplace July 23, 2018
- Spending Time Alone in Nature is Good for your Mental and Emotional health June 7, 2018